Wednesday, November 24, 2010

LET'S GET TOGETHER!

Let me know what you think of this idea. Since I live in Miami we'll start there. For those of you who haven't gone to my website, I invented a way to walk holding bands in the hands instead of heavy and bulky hand weights. Holding the bands and walking offers more range of motion, diversity and flow to the upper body exercises. I am a dance teacher and I teach a dance class HOLDING GYM IN A SHOE.
How about we all get together (literally) and share our ideas and I will teach a class for everyone! We could meet every three months. I think a physical connection every once in while is a good thing. We'll have more time to get to know each other. I'll teach, you bring your products and maybe someone could bring some treats.
If mommy bloggers from the rest of the U.S. are reading this I can come to your town and teach a class there. We can share the dance experience and network at the same time. We're all here to help each other. There were times during the process of creating my business that were very dark and the thought of quitting did cross my mind. The energy from my friends really kept me going. I felt that if I quit, I would be letting them down. Blogging is like having an extended family. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I own a Pair of Gym In A Shoe! I LOVE THEM! Great product Paulette! Wooohooo! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have set, too. Really good product.
    Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post, following you !
    http://Groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete